From:
Bill Millican <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:04:06 -0600
From Bill Millican -

A few of you have known me for a long time and know that I've been around
this industry for this now my 5th decade. I've been a member of this
Listserv for a good while; many, many years. I don't post often; and for
those who know me, you know that it's not because I don't have something to
say.

When Peter placed this post last evening at 9:21 p.m., I had my concerns.
Today those concerns have been validated. I don't in any way fault Peter
for doing so. It is his responsibility to make us aware of relevant
developments and he does an exemplary job ---- "thank you" Peter.

Whatever anyone thinks, commentary in and around Newtown will for a long
time be clouded and influenced by pain and remorse that most of us simply
cannot fathom. Might I humbly suggest that the commentary either cease or
be taken off-line.

Thank you and with respect to most who contribute,

Bill Millican

A Career Update for those who do not know me: I am the director of sales
and operations for the Kansas City operation of XACT Data Discovery. I have
been in the records management and governance industry for this my 42nd
year. I am former school teacher, accountant, records manager, consultant,
system engineer; and in my spare time serve part-time in various
ministerial roles. Yep -- you guessed it --- I'm an old guy --- but lovin'
it. STILL

--
Bill Millican