From:
Don Lueders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2013 08:16:12 -0500
Hello and Happy New Year, everyone!

A lot of the folks on this list have asked for downloadable versions of the
SharePoint 2010 Information Lifecycle video series from my blog, so we’ve
posted a free Zip file of all five videos (in their original, clear 854Χ480
format) on our corporate website. You can find it at
http://shop.harborpointim.com/.

And if you’re looking to better understand specific SharePoint 2010
functionality, here’s a list of the features demonstrated in each video:

Phase 1 – Creation and Receipt
• Microsoft Office 2010 integration
• Content Types
• Content Type syndication
• Managed Metadata Services
• Document templates

Phase 2 – Distribution
• SharePoint Team Site
• Permissions
• Libraries and Folders
• Alerts
• Workflows

Phase 3 – Use
• View
• Edit
• Check-in/Check-out
• Versioning
• Send-to
• Permissions
• Alerts
• Workflows

Phase 4 – Maintenance
• Records Centers
• Content Organizer
• Send-to locations
• Drop Off Libraries
• Retention and Disposition Policies
• Compliance Details

Phase 5 – Disposition
• Information Management Policies
• Library and Folder based retention
• Retention events
• Disposition Actions
• IMP and Expiration timer jobs

Please post any comments or questions to SharePointRecordsManagement.com
<http://sharepointrecordsmanagement.com/> .

Cheers!

Don

Don Lueders, CRM, CDIA