From:
"David T. Macknet" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2013 11:17:28 -0800
I am unwilling to participate in potential surveillance simply by taking an
interesting photo.  This is why, in most every case, I edit my photos to
remove license plates, and do not geotag my photos.  Yes EXIF info recorded
by my camera provides the date & time of the photo, but there's no reason
for me to provide the location and a license plate (both of which are
machine-readable) as well as the time.  Let someone else be involved in the
litigation.

-D
  _____

Dr. David T. Macknet, MCP, MCSD, BA, MSc, MLitt, PhD
email: [log in to unmask]
Skype: david.t.macknet
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wishiwerebaking/
Blog: http://davimack.members.sonic.net/blog/