From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 13:59:07 -0800
...here come the trolls yapping about age again....

However, you are correct, Brother Bill... in days of yore, the requirements
were much more stringent and companies did the right thing because they
wanted to avoid the penalties.  At a point after we left that industry,
they decided it was a better investment to pay lobbyists to go in and
change the Federal Regs, then get States to change their Regs and point to
the weakened Federal Regs instead.

...ahhh, the good old days, when RM was black and white and you didn't need
'generally accepted' anything...

Larry

--
*Lawrence J. Medina