From:
"Johnson, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2013 20:05:04 +0000
Hi RECMGMT folks,

Peter Johnson from the Skirball Cultural Center in west Los Angeles here. I was on this list for nearly 4 years, and enjoyed the conversations - and learned a LOT - before the system probes dumped me last fall.

But I am happy to be back now and have a query for anyone using SimpleDL by Roaring Development.

In particular, does anyone know how to replicate the fielded search that was available in the earlier versions of SimpleDL? The function was eliminated in the current version, but is supposed to still be available through metadata configuration.

If you can be of assistance, please reply privately, and thanks very much,

Peter

Peter Johnson

Project Manager for Images, Records and Documents Skirball Cultural Center

2701 N. Sepulveda Blvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90049

310-440-4707
www.skirball.org<http://www.skirball.org>