From:
Vicki Lucero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2013 13:52:21 -0700
Plan to join the Northern Colorado ARMA Chapter for their February Program
- *3rd Annual IT Appreciation Program*.

What:  *CITY OF FORT COLLINS PUBLIC RECORDS UPGRADE*
With:   Clint Andrews, IT Director of Application Services
When:  *Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 3:00 - 4:30 PM*
Where:  City of Longmont Council Chambers / 350 Kimbark St, Longmont 80501
Cost:     $5 ARMA Members / $10 non-members / IT Guests attend for FREE!!

Come hear how the City of Fort Collins has updated their City-eDoc's site.
 By making it Mobile and Tablet friendly; upgrading the GIS and Mapping
Integration; increasing Government Transparency.

City of Longmont has recently upgraded their Council Chambers Room with new
Technology.  New monitors, audio/video system, I don't know what all.  What
a better time to show it off, then by holding our IT Appreciation program
here.  Come and see what they've done, and hear Clint talk about the City
of Fort Collins program!

It's our 3rd Annual IT Appreciation - our guests from IT can attend for
FREE.  There is bound to be door prizes!

Clint Andrews is the IT Director of Application Services at the City of
Fort Collins.  Recipient of the SIRE Technologies Client Innovation Award
in 2009 and Client Excellence Award in 2010.  Clint has vast experience in
project management and enterprise content management technology.

RSVP and pay online:
northerncoloradoarma.org<http://www.northerncoloradoarma.org/>

I hope to see many of you there!

Thank you for your time,