From:
Alex Acevedo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 11:03:09 -0500
We look forward to seeing everyone at our next meeting of the Bellevue
Eastside Chapter where we will bring to you a case study of an Electronic
Records Management System implementation. Our presenter is Jennifer Baetz
of the city of Vancouver, CA. Jennifer will share the City of Vancouver's
experience of the implementation project from start to finish. Attendees are
sure to leave with a wealth of knowledge based on real world experience that
will prove useful as we pursue our own electronic records management
solutions.

About the Speaker: Jennifer Baetz has 10 plus years of experience in the
Records and Information Management Profession. She has with an
Undergraduate Degree in History from the University of Guelph and a Master’s
Degree in Archival Studies from the University of British Columbia. Jennifer has
worked in both archives and records management at the federal, provincial and
most recently, the municipal level of government. She is currently the
Application Administrator for an ERDMS at the City of Vancouver.