From:
John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2013 05:31:36 -0700
Updated Schedule - COME ONE! COME ALL!!  ARMA
Metro MD presents
“Blogs, Wikis, and Big Data – Oh My! – Redefining RIM from
Education to Implementation."   April 10, 2013 – 8:30 to 4PM Rockville, MD

The records and information professional faces a multitude of
challenges in the current business climate. Whether one’s career has been a
transition from paper to electronic or developing coordination with other areas
such as business, legal and IT, one thing is for sure: “We are not in Kansas
Anymore.”

This year, the spring seminar will focus on changes in records
management. Students will present current studies, practitioners will speak on
challenges and solutions in this new environment, and vendors will offer
thoughts and information on implementation.

Join us for a day of presentations, discussions and networking
on electronic records, archives, and digital preservation and the ways in which
mobile, cloud, and social media are driving these changes.

Attendee Registration/Details and additional details at: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5836843155/

Vendor Sponsor sign-up/details for the
April 10 Seminar at -- http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5902288905

COME ONE!  COME ALL!!