From:
Julie Colgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2013 10:30:09 -0400
Hi Stephen,

The passing score is established after the exam has been initially delivered to a set of approved candidates.  So if you feel you must know the passing score requirement as well as specific recertification requirements before sitting for the exam, you will have to wait until the certification development process has completed.  Sorry - it is just how the process works.

I do hope that those who meet the eligibility requirements for the exam will seriously consider being part of this final phase of development and sit for the exam at the introductory price.  Not only will you potentially be awarded the credential and in the first class of IGPs, you will be helping to advance the profession at the same time by contributing to one of the final phases in the development of a new professional certification.  Giving and receiving - a win, win!

If you, or anyone else, has specific questions about the IGP certification being developed by ARMA, please contact ARMA directly as this list is not an official ARMA communication vehicle (nor are my comments here to be construed as official ARMA statements).

More information can be found re: the certification on the ARMA website at www.arma.org/IGP.

Disclaimer: for those who don't know, I am on the Board of ARMA.  However, any and all comments made in this venue are strictly personal.

Best,
Julie

Sent from my iPad