From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2013 18:08:42 -0500
Old school,

Well it depends, how hard is the rock? How much do you want to avoid that
hard place? Get a copy machine, and pull the folders out the box. Spread
the folder labels out over the platen. Make two copies. Put the files back
in original order. Put the box label info on the box identity on each page.
Place one copy of the complete box list in the box. Keep the second copy.
It ain't pretty but I've seen it done. It's cheap, relatively fast, reduces
chance of error. In theory, after the move, you can key or scan the lists.
If you have question feel free to contact me. To paraphrase the realtors,
time time time. Good luck

Chris Flynn