From:
"Johnson Jr., Earl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2013 20:53:42 +0000
Sorry, PSM is actually Process Safety Management, not "Project" (my fingers can't quite keep up with the brain at times).

Thanks.
Earl

Pipeline Records and Information Management Excellence... Get PRIMEd!
Earl Johnson, Jr., CRM
Corporate Records Manager
Colonial Pipeline Company [Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Colonial logo]
1185 Sanctuary Parkway, Ste. 100
Alpharetta, GA  30009