From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2013 07:53:58 -0700
Todd-

The only thing that confused me was why someone in RIM would actually refer
to these as "backup tapes" and then go on to describe what the content was
=)

My first choice would be your Option 3- my second choice would be your
Option 2... but the problem with this option is unless you can view the
content to determine the retention for EACH ITEM, how will you know when
the content of the tape has all met its required retention?

Larry

--
*Lawrence J. Medina
Danville, CA