From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:29:11 -0700
I agree with Rob's words and what other people said too.

Howe

I agree with Rob's words and what other people said too.

However, I think that you can also check the International Trade Union in your business area, as this organization should have updated list of Legal cases and countries' regulations.

Regards,

Alex Babin