From:
Michele Bernard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 13:03:10 -0400
Hello Diane,
There is a publication that covers 22 countries, written by a law firm in
collaboration with other law firms.  the report is sent free to clients or
potential clients.  They will be issuing an update soon.  You may want to
contact them to request for a copy.

http://hsf-litigationnotes.com/2011/02/16/herbert-smith-launches-important-publications-on-document-retention-and-data-management/

Regards,
Michele Bernard