From:
"Martin, Deborah L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2013 14:53:55 -0700
Bill,

Thank you for your comments.  Here is the information you mentioned:

On August 14, 2007, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit issued an opinion on the appeals of the bellwether decisions in 2005.

No, none of this material is in any way considered a record after the litigation.

Our attorneys have been considering this for "quite some time" (I hate to say how long).  Of course we will defer to their decision, I just thought it would be helpful to provide them with a records management view.

Deb Martin, CRM, CIP
Lockheed Martin
825 Jadwin, Room 454
Richland, WA 99352