From:
Stephen Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2013 12:42:20 -0400
Dear Colleagues:

Happy Friday!  My organization's Legal department recently contracted with a consultant to review all of our systems and processes.  From that evaluation came a lengthy report with a myriad of recommendations.  While this is not a formal job announcement at this point, we are looking for an external PM that has experience in the Legal sector with implementing matter management, e-billing, and document management systems.  We are at the point of the project where we want to engage with an external resource who will work closely with SME's, the Legal team, and internal IT project management throughout the entire project from start to finish.

We have not selected a software vendor yet but that will be part of the project.  We need to document requirements, issue the RFP, coordinate responses and onsite demos, etc.  We currently use Hummingbird DM 5.2 which will be retired.  Some of the vendors we are looking at as possibilities include EMC, Open Text, LexisNexis, Bridgeway, Mitratech, Datacert, CaseTrack and Serengeti.  And, I think we are open to other suggestions at this point.

If you have experience in this area, have recently gone through a similar project, or used a company for this purpose, then please contact me via e-mail offline.

Thanks, Steve

Stephen A. Smith, MLIS, CRM, CIP, CDIA+
Manager, Corporate Records
QVC, Inc.  Compliance
O:      484.701.1559
F:      484.701.1021
C:      484.905.2517
E:      [log in to unmask]
A:      Studio Park, 1200 Wilson Dr., MC207, West Chester, PA, 19380-4262

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. This e-mail may also contain (a) information subject to the attorney/client privilege, or (b) attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (even if the e-mail address above is yours), (i) you may not use, copy or retransmit it, (ii) please delete this message and (iii) please notify the sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.