From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2013 09:49:03 -0700
Hi Jesse,

It is good to know that AIIM has prepared the new courses.
However, I think that checking the existing on-line courses, "upgrading" them according to the newest development in legislation and technology, like Social Media issues, could be beneficial too.

Another point is, I think that the people who paid for courses, should have ability to receive the material they paid for.
Also, I think it is important to know  what mistakes are made in Exams, as this is the point of learning, otherwise - it is frustration and disappointment only.
What do you think?

Regards,

Alex Babin.