From:
Tracey Ann Black <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracey Ann Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2013 09:20:21 -0700
Hi everyone,

Long time since I've posted, hope all is well in the world of RM.  I am currently looking for employment but in the meantime I'm trying to help out a friend in the CPA industry.  I was wondering if there were any CPA's out there willing to share some knowledge with me with regards to what regulations are required for CPA's and TAX preparer's and are there any policies or procedures different than any other business is required to maintain?

Any and all help as usual would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tracey Ann Black
Records Manager