From:
John Montana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:26:19 -0500
My friend, we are all on the Great Retention Schedule.  It's only a
question of when our trigger event comes up.  There's no permanent
archival preservation, only the possibility of a small place in the
great Cloud in the sky -- for some us at least.  For others, only the
Big Shredder, or in the case of me, Doug Allen and McDermott, the Mighty
Incinerator; without so much as an index pointer left to show we were here.

It's a grim universe.

--
Best regards,

John