From:
"Mulinix, Marty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2014 13:54:41 +0000
If you or your firm has strongly considered or has done a bulk file/box destruction project based on age of boxes, I would really like to connect with you.  This could be in regards to how was the action evaluated and accomplished, or if not, why not.  All thoughts, feedback or input would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks,

Marty Mulinix
Manager, Records and Information Management I Alston & Bird LLP
Record Center - 2600 Westpoint Drive, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 31022
678-355-2901 Direct Dial

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not read, copy, distribute or otherwise use this message or its attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by email and delete all copies of the message immediately.