From:
Wayne Hoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 10:53:54 -0400
I know it's Tuesday and the Friday pondering is stretching far beyond its usual
time frame, but I have to plug Calgary's home-grown invention, ginger beef.  Go
to any Chinese buffet next time you're in town and it'll be behind the glass.  It's
not sliced beef with pieces of ginger in it, if you've had it in other places - it's
rolled and breaded beef soaked in a sweet, gingery, vinegar marinade.  Absolutely
delicious.  With some fried rice and a veggie dish you can eat it all day long.

Wayne Hoff, CRM
Calgary, Alberta