From:
Lorinda Kasten-Lowerre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 11:01:27 -0700
Hi,
I believe I picked up the essentials of records management in kindergarten
under Mrs. Green.  The ABC's.  (Alphabetical filing.)  Art supplies in the
art area, pretend house stuff in the correct areas of the pretend house,
big building blocks in the big building block section, storytime on the
carpet, monkey bars, swingset and slide in the yard.  (Subject filing,
sorting and procedures, and the concept that if it's fun, it can't be
work.)

Also, my supervisor at Mercury Savings and Loan, Mike Raketich and
especially my supervisor at American Honda, who saw something in me at ARMA
meetings and hired me, Juanita Skillman, CRM, FAI.

Although I am associated with Honda, these are my own views and not those
of Honda.

Lorinda Kasten-Lowerre
Records Management Analyst, Senior
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Torrance, California, USA
Member - The Orange County Chapter of ARMA International
<Check out Orange County California ARMA's website at ocarma.org
Larry Medina - "RM makes the rules; IT provides the tools".