From:
Akif Ghani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2014 18:19:50 +0000
Good day,

My name is Akif Ghani.  I'm the Manager, Information Management/Senior Records Officer for Alberta Municipal Affairs.  I have 13 years of experience in the Information Management field, with positions at the Bank of Canada, Canadian Air Transport Security Authority, and over 20 government clients through CONDAR Consulting.

I'm passionate about Information Management and try to bring creative and cost-effective solutions to address many of our challenges.  I'm happy to join this list, to share ideas and provide support where I can.

I look forward to chatting!

Thanks,

-Akif

Akif Ghani
Manager, Information and Records Management / Senior Records Officer (SRO)
Information Management, Legislative and Administrative Services
Corporate Strategic Services Division
Alberta Municipal Affairs
14th Floor Commerce Place
10155 - 102 St