From:
Frederic Grevin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2015 01:15:51 +0000
Well, Larry, if PG&E were REALLY serious about RIM, they could just hire you back at an astronomical salary, mind-blowing benefits, and an outrageous golden parachute.

In which case, the job might actually get done.

But they probably are NOT serious, at least, not as RIMers define the term, so they'll just try to get away with the APPEARANCE.

Doleful regards to all,

Fred
Frederic J. Grevin
212-312-3903 (Office)