From:
"Haiduc, Samuel E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2016 11:59:50 +0000
That amazes me as in my area , we run a national background check and there is no time limit as that is what it should be when being around little kids.  There should be no second chances when being put in a position to be around kids.

Samuel E Haiduc III
Supervisor, Corporate Records Management
330-315-7238
850/7238