From:
Earl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2016 12:42:34 -0400
Good afternoon,

Just wanted to get some ideas from those of you who have RM steering
committees/teams/councils, etc. on how your team works (I'm refreshing a
presentation I did some time ago on this subject).  For example, what
departments/functions are represented on your team?  What level of
personnel (i.e. managers, directors and/or vp)?  Anyone have a tiered team
system?  Anyone wants a team but is struggling on how to put one together?
How'd you determine your team's makeup?  Anyone have a team that just isn't
working?  If so, why?

Thanks in advance for responses, they are much appreciated and feel free to
reach out to me offline.
Earl