From:
Steve Giles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2016 16:39:22 +0000
Jon,

Most all of our clients pay within our terms of 30 days.  A few pay in 45, but they are always consistent and we never have any issues.  We have one client that requires terms of 60 days and we always receive payment within 60 days.  You must consider the cost of carrying the receivable and keep in mind that it does not look good on financial statements, especially if it is a large amount.

Steven Giles
14 Tinker Avenue
Londonderry, NH 03053
www.fiberkraft.com