From:
Frank Guerino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2017 13:58:03 -0500
Hi Mary,

One of the trends is the automatic processing and curation of digital
records
<http://www.if4it.com/knowledge-management-automated-content-generation-and-
curation/> , which includes things likeŠ
* automatic Semantic Relationship discovery and correlation between records,
* automatic generation of Business Intelligence (e.g. Views, Charts &
Graphs, Reports, Dashboards, Data Visualizations, etc.), and
* automatic publishing of Records Libraries.

Another trend is the łorganized dumping˛ of Records into different
fit-for-purpose NoSQL repositories which, combined, represent a what is
called a Persistence Polyglot.  This allows records to be accessed,
processed, analyzed, correlated, reported on, integrated with other systems,
etc., in many different ways.  Records are intentionally made redundant,
across these different NoSQL repositories because each one has a very
specific set of capabilities and/or technical features.  (Note: If you need
more information on this, I can provide some.)

I hope this helps.  Good luck!

Frank
‹
Frank Guerino, Managing Partner
The International Foundation for Information Technology (IF4IT)
http://www.if4it.com
1.908.294.5191 (M)