From:
Ilona Koti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2017 21:21:42 +0000
Hello Listserv,

We are working with an energy client who is sponsoring a benchmarking study focused on SharePoint/OneDrive implementations for energy based organizations.  If you have had a successful SharePoint install in conjunction with a records management initiative, I've listed our request below.  We would like to complete our interviews and the surveys by February 2, 2017.

We would like to have an initial one hour call to discuss your SharePoint implementation and experience.  Afterwards, we would send a link to an online survey so that we can further document specific points in our benchmarking study.  Our client will be issuing a generic label for the participants (e.g. Company B) survey results that each company can then decide if they would like to share their ID with the other participants.  We believe that the study will add a great deal of value to assessing where your organization is in regards to your peers for your RIM/IG initiatives in conjunction with SharePoint.

We were hoping to have a series of calls with our client at the end of this week and early next week.  If you are interested in participating, please contact me to discuss the project ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) and to potentially coordinate schedules.

Thank you in advance for your help and participation.  All my best -ilona

Ilona N. Koti | Principal Consultant
MLS, MS IM, CRM, PMP, CDIA+, CC
Mobile: 408 705-8253 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>