From:
Donald Lueders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 15:15:49 -0500
I believe the noble, centuries-old records management profession is
currently under an unprecedented attack from both inside and outside our
industry.  Tragically, this is happening at a time when the work we perform
has never been more vital to the success of the organizations we serve.  It
has become critically important that records managers speak out and promote
and defend our profession at every opportunity.

  With this in mind, I have written several blog posts over the last few
months on social media strategies for records management professionals.  As
a disclaimer, I don't pretend to be an expert and some of the methodologies
I recommend might not work for everyone.  But I have had some level of
success and if I coax just one records manager off the sidelines and into
the conversation, then my efforts haven't been wasted.

  If you are interested, you can find those posts here:

  Part 1 - LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/2lxVgRy

  Part 2 - Blogs: http://bit.ly/2lzsNvj

  Part 3 - Twitter: http://bit.ly/2kXZdlJ

  Part 4 - 'Social': http://bit.ly/2kBdKms

  (And I never pass up a chance to recruit into our Next Generation Records
Management LinkedIn group of more than 800 innovative records management
professionals.  So if you haven't joined us yet, please consider it.  We
are always having some excellent discussions.  You can find our group here:
http://bit.ly/25hI6JP )

  As always, comments and suggestions are appreciated.

  Regards,
  Don

  Don Lueders, CRM, CDIA
  Chantilly, VA