From:
"Petersen, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2017 16:03:29 +0000
We're in the middle of reworking our RIM policy and having a conversation of the format we want to use.  I'm looking for some input from those that have chosen to use a RIM manual approach.  The question is- what level is this manual thought to be in your policy matrix?  Is all RIM policy elements included in the manual or is it a lower level/ more informal document specific how to for employees can comply with policy?
It seems to me that the manual that includes all policy elements gets lost in the manual format

Thanks

Steve Petersen, CRM | Records Manager, Records & Information Management
o: 319-355-5837 |
e: :[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>| w: www.transamerica.com<http://www.transamerica.com>

Transamerica
[6400 C ST SW Cedar Rapids, IA 52404]