From:
"Osayamwen, Efosa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2017 22:32:35 +0000
Hi All,
Does anyone have a favorite or reliable resource(s) where to obtain a comprehensive "Records Retention Schedules"?  I currently have a "Records Retention Schedules" that I utilize; however, I am specifically looking for a prescriptive or a guideline on retention period for telephone recorded calls.  I generally use Nara https://www.archives.gov/records-mgmt/grs as a resource.  Any direction that anyone can provide on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Efosa

Efosa Osayamwen, PhD, CIPP/US, CIPP/C, CIPM, FIP
Privacy Officer
Second Vice President
Technology & Security Risk Management
Cenlar FSB
425 Phillips Blvd, Ewing, NJ 08618
Office: 609-883-3900 ext. 3269
Cell: 856-296-9927
Fax 609-718-4813
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

NOTICE: The information contained in this message is intended for the addressee(s) only and may be confidential,
proprietary, or legally privileged. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems with the
transmission, please immediately notify us by return e-mail. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or alteration
of this message is strictly forbidden. The sender will not be liable for any damages arising from alteration of the
contents of this message by a third-party or as a result of any virus being transmitted.
This notice is automatically appended to each e-mail message transmitted from the sender's e-mail domain.