From:
"Westlund, Cheryl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2017 07:32:19 -0500
Hi everyone. I would like to clarify my request.  We already use a tool
called TreeSize to produce reports and information about our file shares
and departments will be expected to review records prior to deletion paying
special attention to regulated and legal hold records.

What I need is just an automated form with workflows and eSignatures.
Think of automating the authorization of records destruction for the boxes
stored offsite.  We just need an electronic form that we can attach a
report to and then use workflows to route the form and report for
authenticated e-signatures.