From:
Nick Piscopo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 18:19:40 +0000
Greetings,

I am reaching out for some assistance in gathering information about companies who are evaluating or using OneDrive for Business.  I invite you to complete the brief survey below to assist me, and other companies, in assessing this information.  If you are not in a position that is involved in the evaluation or rollout of OneDrive for Business in your organization, I would greatly appreciate it if you would forward the link to those who are.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8HLDYG6

The survey will be available through April 15, 2017, at which time the results will be compiled and a report will be generated.  If you have an interest in the results, please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thank you in advance for your time and participation.

Nick Piscopo, Director, Corporate Forensic Services
Apollo Education Group, Inc. | Apollo Ethics & Compliance Department | Corporate Forensic Services
4025 South Riverpoint Parkway  MS CF-K608 | Phoenix, AZ 85040
phone: 602.557.1497 | mobile: 602.228.1206 | fax: 602.643.2788 | email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Apollo Ethics Helpline 1-888-310-9569 | www.apollohelpline.com<http://www.apollohelpline.com/>

"This message is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately."