From:
Sharon Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2013 13:14:46 -0400
Hello All,

I currently updating a 20+ year old retention schedule. After validating
and updating the record inventory, I suggested working with Donald Skupsky
and/or his tool to develop the retention schedule.

I was asked by the general counsel to identify additional lawyers we can
work with to develop the retention schedule.

Has anyone on the listserv used outside counsel to develop retention
schedules?

How did you find a lawyer or firm that has done this before?

What was your experience?

Can I get a referral?

Kind Regards,

Sharon

Sharon A. Morris, CRM, AIIM ERMp, Six Sigma Greenbelt
Records & Content Management Consultant