From:
Gary Link <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2013 08:46:28 -0400
I'm searching for statistics again, and again not having much luck. Has
anyone seen any number recently on how many cubic feet the average office
worker keeps at their desk? When searching, I find no shortage of stats on
average paper use, but that's not what I'm looking for. I'm also going the
space planning route, but haven't gotten any answers yet.

Generally, my task is to come up with estimates on how much money is saved
by properly disposing of paper and electronic records IAW their posted
records retention schedules. I think 30 years ago these stats were easy to
find, but now, not so much.

Thanks for any help you can give,
Gary Link
Pittsburgh, PA

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender. This message may contain an advertisement of a product or service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under US Law. The postal address for PNC is 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. If you do not wish to receive any additional advertising or promotional messages from PNC at this e-mail address, click here to unsubscribe. https://pnc.p.delivery.net/m/u/pnc/uni/p.asp
By unsubscribing to this message, you will be unsubscribed from all advertising or promotional messages from PNC. Removing your e-mail address from this mailing list will not affect your subscription to alerts, e-newsletters or account servicing e-mails.