From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 12:24:12 -0400
Brian,

That's the goal.  I plan to attend the ARMA Conference, scheduled the week
before the Tour de Cure, and then fly to Hawaii afterwards.  A couple of
airlines have direct flights from San Diego to Honolulu.  Something to
think about if any one on the listserve plans on riding in the event.  I
believe participants can rent bikes if they don't want to ship their own. I
am planning to bring mine and do some cycling around the San Diego area in
prep for the Hawaii event.

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Virginia Beach, VA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]