From:
John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2014 05:16:18 -0700
COME
ONE!!  COME ALL!!   16th Annual ARMA Metro Maryland Spring
Seminar: “Cloudy with a Chance of Records – Forecasts for Successful
Information Governance,” Wednesday,
April 9, 2014 at The Universities at Shady Grove, Rockville, MD

Join
us at the ARMA Metropolitan Maryland Chapter’s Annual Spring seminar on April
9, 2014, for a day of presentations, discussions and networking, where we will
learn about cloud services for records management, e-discovery, and storage,
examine various cloud initiatives and hear from the experts about how to ensure
successful cloud implementations. Learn what makes them successful, planned and
unplanned challenges, and what precautions can be taken and pitfalls to avoid
to avert disaster.

Our
prestigious program lineup includes keynote presentations from Allison Stanton
- US Department of Justice and Jason R. Baron, Esq. – Drinker Biddle &
Reath LLP; Mark Patrick – US Department of Defense Joint Staff; and a dynamic
panel of practitioners and implementers from Alfresco, Gimmal, UBIC, and
Symantec.

5 CRM/CMP CREDITS AVAILABLE

Regular
Registration: $35 for Students, $75 for ARMA Members, $90 for non-ARMA Members;Late
Registration (after April 7): Non-ARMA rate; Walk-ins Admitted

Attendee
Signup/Registration Details at: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/10898075437

For
general information, contact Carol Agayoff, CRM, Chapter President, at
301-216-0877 or email [log in to unmask]

For
more details and program updates visit our website and like us on Facebook.
http://www.arma-metromd.org

Thanks to our Sponsors so far!!  We Hope to See You There!!

NetSmith

Zimmerman Associates

Gimmal

GRM