From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2014 07:29:10 -0600
As usual, I disagree with Bill Roach. He is grumpy because it hasn't snowed
this week.  I guess the question I would have is, why are you asking a
Records Manager about permanent. The typical RM is not all about permanent
anything. Private sector you can harp on about funds and what you want to
spend your money on and what new toy you want to buy. In the public sector,
not so much. If the Republic is to fail after only 1000 years, it is news
to me. Maybe they know something we don't up in wilderness of MN. Just what
have you guys been doing all winter?

Chris Flynn