From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2014 10:59:53 -0600
The rented mule thread

everything you have in peoplesoft should be a record. If you design your
tables correctly they will have the content IT fixates on as well as
context and structure. You will be able to produce the record overt time as
it existed at the point of creation. When the retention period has expired
you you should be able to document the disposal of the record by excising
it in its entirety from the system. A choice may be made to remove context
and or structure, leaving only the content. In this case the content may be
re-tasked to serve other purposes. Think survey information. This data
would lack record integrity yest still have a value.

Why rented mule question?
We beat this question like a rented mule.
We confuse content management with records management.
we should learn the difference, choose which profession we want to function
in and stick with it

Chris Flynn
At large