From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 10:15:46 -0800
At 08:32 AM 1/3/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>Well, like New Year's resolutions and predictions, it's that time of year.
>ARMA will be sending out election ballots for the 2005 Board of Directors
>(BOD) sometime within the next few days.  I strongly encourage everyone that
>receives a ballot to vote.  And if you are a member and haven't received
>one, contact ARMA Headquarters.
>
>We have what I feel are a good group of candidates this year.  If you aren't
>familiar with them and/or their positions, I strongly suggest you visit
>ARMA's website at: http://www.arma.org/news/index.cfm?NewsID=209
><http://www.arma.org/news/index.cfm?NewsID=209&Type=ARMA> &Type=ARMA.
>Hopefully we'll see a much higher turnout this year; last year's was a
>paltry 17%, if I remember correctly.   We can do better than that.

Glad you sent the reminder, Bruce.

You're right, we should be seeing the ballots soon... if you haven't
checked recently to see if your profile information is accurate on
the ARMA website, I'd STRONGLY encourage you to do that soon.

Go to WWW.ARMA.ORG, then select "Your Membership" from the list of
options. If you don't recall your membership number, or you can't remember
your Password, you can call ARMA's Member Services (800.422.2762)
for assistance.

If you have selected the Electronic Ballot option, voting is a
breeze... if you are using a paper ballot, make sure your address is
EXACT to ensure the ballot reaches you.

Here's a shorter link for the candidate profiles:

http://www.arma.org/myarma/governance/boardcandidates.cfm

And you may also want to take a look at the ARMA Forum (under Your
Membership also) and then select "Candidate Forum" to see some
answers to questions posed to the President Elect and Board of Directors
Candidates, or to ask some of your own!! =)

Larry