From:
"Alfaro, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:17:06 -0400
Dear All,

We are in the final stages of creating a complete inventory of all
construction drawings relating the various projects we undertake.  We
have not managed these drawings in the plan room before and expect to
begin the full time management of these documents/records in the very
near future.

Once this inventory is complete we will destroy, based on the Company's
RRS, send to storage or keep what is active.

The new process will incorporate a "clean-up" of this room quarterly -
going over the process mentioned on the second paragraph, so as to
maintain the room with only needed info.

I am looking for sample of guidelines as it relates to the management of
these construction drawings or similar environment. Would any one mind
sharing or pointing me to the right path?

As always, thank you!

Vladimir