From:
"A.S.E. Fairfax" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 08:25:09 -0700
Hi Melody--

These modular units are a secondary solution to putting up a building with
these additional characteristics.  The bid came in too high.  Our Public
Works Department is proposing options at half that cost, so no, we would not
be adding any climate control except for standard heating and venting.  No
air conditioning or filtration.  These are separate issues in the discussion
process from that of ambient air quality as affected by chemical
off-gassing.

Elizabeth