From:
Joseph Showl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 08:40:53 -0400
     I have not followed all the articles on this subject what I was
responding to was all the postings that I have been reading on this
list.
My statement ("but if this recent incident is true that they handle 5
million pickups a year and have dropped the ball 4 times,") should have
alerted all as to my awareness of the situation.
     Since my posting I have read more information from all of you
(which is the reason why I subscribe to this list) concerning their
accounting practices, which I gather are less than 99.9%.
     I do have a problem tearing down good institutions due to the lack
of character of a few
bad apples. Any good surgeon will cut out the bad growth saving the
body (My favorite is Greys Anatomy on Sunday nights), which is a more
appropriatate analogy than some of the recent ones that I have read on
this list.
     I am very tempted to give a stronger response concerning myself,
but for those of you out there that my last posting has answered a key
question about myself, don't be so easily fooled.
    Since I receive my list in digest form I can't wait until tomorrow
morning when I'm sitting down with my coffee reading the responses to
this.

PS. Don't pull any punches

Thank you all and have a good day.

Joe