From:
Jackie Cohan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 15:32:36 -0400
Thanks, Chuck!

Jackie Cohan, CA
Records Administrator & Archivist
Archives & Records Center
City of Alexandria, Virginia

             "Piotrowski,
             Charles"
             <[log in to unmask]                                          To
             Sent by: Records                                           cc
             Management
             Program                                               Subject
             <[log in to unmask]         Re: Seeking ideas for software
             UFL.EDU>                  replacement

             05/16/2005 01:48
             PM

             Please respond to
                  Records
                Management
                  Program
                 UFL.EDU>

There are numerous swatches of good advice in the quilt of the list
archives.  List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html

To that library of advice, I can only add ... for fun, ask the vendor:
1. Does your company use the product you are trying to sell to me?
2. If so, how easy it is for him/her, the salesperson, to use?

- Chuck Piotrowski