From:
Marita Keenan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 07:12:42 +0800
Quite correct Glen - but sometimes difficult to get the "traditional"
records management folk to think outside the box and enter this new world.

By the way - having just rejoined this listserv - it is nice to see you are
active in the international community as well as the local Australian one.

Marita Keenan
Alchemy Knowledge Solutions

Suite 7 / 100 Mill Point Rd.
South Perth W.A. 6151
M: 0417 096 703
Tel/Fax 61 8 9447.7782
www.alchemyknsolutions.com

unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-
mail is strictly forbidden.