From:
Marita Keenan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 08:10:40 +0800
Oh dear Glen

As an Aussie I have to say that I do intorduce the term disposition when
training and point out that it means not only destroy but any action to
remove it from the organisation the most obvious being deposit in a formal
(e.g. government) archive.  However, I do agree that it is not commonly used
but I think, from a training perspective, that upcoming records managers do
need to be aware of the term and its correct meaning.
Cheers

Marita Keenan
Alchemy Knowledge Solutions

Suite 7 / 100 Mill Point Rd.
South Perth W.A. 6151
M: 0417 096 703
Tel/Fax 61 8 9447.7782
www.alchemyknsolutions.com

unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-
mail is strictly forbidden.