From:
Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 10:26:47 +1000
Marita

An interesting point. I constantly have to point out to end users that
'disposal' includes physical or electronic destruction, and may include
transfer to state archives. Most commonly it means 'shred' or 'delete'. I
always go for the terminology the end users will understand, even if it
varies from site to site or meeting to meeting.

And (tongue firmly in cheek) if you want to use disposition over there in
far western Sydney (Perth), I suppose that matches with the use of
'dockets' in Adelaide (nearer western Sydney). Who knows what they use in
far eastern Sydney (New Zealand). At least you are bigger than Texas.

Glenn

Glenn Sanders
Document Manager
x 32831, 0407 187 333

Documents - the corporate memory (everything else is anecdote)

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information, including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.