From:
Patti Kraatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 08:27:43 -0400
We use Corporate Information Retention and Disposal Schedule. It was
changed from Records to Information when we brought in our EDM System and
in the hopes staff will recognize it's not just about paper. We also
changed our program name to Information Management which opened that
proverbial can o' worms with our IT (Information Technology) computery
people but it's too hot in the Great White North to get into that today.

Patti Kraatz
Coordinator, Information Mgmt & Archives
Council & Administrative Services
Ph: 519) 575-4725    Fax: 519) 575-4481