From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 22:25:19 -0400
On 6/8/05, David Singley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Good afternoon from the soggy, humid, Atlanta area!  Have any of you distributed customer satisfaction surveys or feedback requests to your users/customers that you would be willing to share?  I work for a large metro county government and want to gauge my customers (fellow employees) satisfaction with the services my office provides...

I myself prefer zoomerang. they have a free version that allows for
more questions, but fewer responses. they also have a variety
templates ready to use. the cost ( in my estimation) is reasonable  if
you are planning to do more surveys over the years. A good program
should continually seek feedback from their customers

www.zoomerang.com

peterk